LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship
LEGO City Ocean Exploration Ship - 60266
- 745 pieces
- Item: 60266
- Ages: 7+
Introduce kids to the world of sea exploration with this cool LEGO Ocean Exploration Ship playset. LEGO® City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
Fun and adventure is on the horizon with the mighty LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266). This super-long ship not only floats on water, it has everything kids need for endless ocean exploration. There’s a shark cage, working crane, research submarine, helicopter and even a pirate shipwreck with hidden treasure! And with 8 explorer minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Harl Hubbs, the scene is set for action-packed escapades. Great building set for kids This toy playset includes simple building instructions and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly helps budding LEGO builders become master builders. Cool construction sets for kids LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. And with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters, our Ocean playsets deliver an exciting, open-ended world of undersea exploration and adventure for budding explorers.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Ocean Exploration Ship (60266) playset is a perfect gift for little explorers and has all kids need for a fun and rewarding play experience.
- What’s In the box? A floating toy exploration ship with working crane, shark cage, dinghy, submarine and helicopter, 8 minifigures, including the LEGO® City TV character Harl Hubbs, plus shark and stingray figures.
- Kids can use the floating toy ship's crane to lower the sub and shark cage, pilot the helicopter and sub, explore the treasure-filled shipwreck or take the play inside the captain’s bridge with sleeping and research areas.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 7 and up? This building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids with a passion for ocean exploration and for fans of the LEGO® City Adventures TV series.
- When built, the toy exploration ship measures over 7" (18cm) high, 24" (63cm) long and 6" (17cm) wide, while the pirate shipwreck measures over 6" (16cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
- No batteries required. This exciting multi-model playset, including a toy boat that floats, is powered by little kids with big imaginations!
- This construction set comes with a simple printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.